COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT FHA INSURED LOANS.
Why choose an FHA insured loan?
- There are lots of good reasons to choose an FHA insured loan, especially if one or more of the following apply to you:
- You are a first time buyer or you have not owned a home for at least three years.
- You don't have a lot of money for your down payment.
- FHA loans typically require a 3.5% down payment
- You want to keep your monthly payments as low as possible and at a fixed rate.
- You are worried about qualifying for a home.
- You don't have perfect credit.
- FHA loans are the most lenient when it comes to credit scores. If you have a mid FICO score of 580 or higher you could qualify for a FHA loan. No matter what your mid score call me anyway I can tell you how to improve it for free.
If any of these things describe you, then an FHA insured loan may be the best loan for you. FHA loans offer many benefits and a level of security that you won't find in some other loan products.
- LOW COST: FHA loans offer competitive interest rates because the federal government insures the loans for the lenders.
- LOW DOWN PAYMENT: FHA loans require only a 3.5% down payment and this money can come from a family member as a gift. *10% down payment required if your credit score is below 580.
- EASIER QUALIFICATION: FHA loans are the most forgiving of past credit problems. Even if you have had serious past problems such as a bankruptcy or foreclosure. Although once you have had a foreclosure or bankruptcy they do expect no problems since.